Ashwini Deshpande - along with partners Ashish Deshpande and Partho Guha- runs Elephant Design, a 30-year-old design agency that helped create brands like Symphony in the '90s to Paper Boat few years back. Where's the design function headed in India? Over to the artistic trio....Read more
- Can online pharmacies take on local 'chemists'?
- "Tanmay Bhat was our first choice": Emili Matsumura, director marketing, Taco Bell APAC
- Archana Anand elevated to chief business officer, Zee5 Global
- Monte Carlo appoints Publicis India to drive its creative mandate
- Publicis Beehive bags creative duties for Club Factory
- Shemaroo Entertainment rebrands after 55 Years with new logo and tagline
- Harvinder Pal Singh moves to OLX Group as head industries
- Network 18 announces new appointments
- Suresh Balakrishna steps down from CEO role in Kinetic Advertising India
- Miami Ad School to host strategic planning boot camp in Mumbai
- Anchor Electricals appoints Vivek Sharma as managing director
- Sidharth Loyal, managing director, Wieden + Kennedy, Quits
- Sam Balsara to be inducted into IAA Hall of Fame at Leadership Awards
- Is colour the new logo?
- The Idiot Box in a Smart World
- GEC Watch: Colors' Naagin-3 remains on top in U+R and Urban markets
- Businesses serious about measuring digital investments need to do more...