Godrej Security Solutions' takes home the 'Good Home Awards'
New Delhi, November 21, 2012
Godrej Security Solutions (GSS), the largest manufacturer and marketer of security solutions in India, has been named the best brand in security solutions in the first edition of Good Home Awards organized by the Zee Business channel. A first of its kind, this award honors contribution by companies in building modern India and creating happy homes. The awards were announced at the Taj Palace Hotel in New Delhi on November 20. The Award for best brand in security solutions was presented to Mr. Mehernosh Pithawalla, Assistant Vice President, Marketing, Godrej Security Solutions by Shri Kamal Nath, Honorable Union Cabinet Minister for Urban Development.
Expressing his happiness over the win, Mr. Mehernosh Pithawalla, Assistant Vice President, Marketing said We are extremely delighted to have won the award. At GSS we have and will always continue to develop technologies that allow us to stay an important step ahead of both, crime and competition. It is indeed an honor to be recognized for being the pioneer in bringing about consumer awareness and advocacy in a difficult consumer category like security solutions.
This award is another feather in the cap for Godrej Security Solutions. In the past, Godrej Security Solutions has received
- Effie Award 2011: Won Bronze in 'Consumer Durables and Others' category for its campaign Musibat Bata Kar Nahi Aati (Trouble doesn't come announced)
- 'Star Brand': Listed amongst the top 25% in the 'Star Brands Survey by ICMR A list of the MOST IMPACTFUL BRANDS IN INDIA FOR 2010-2011', making Godrej Security Solutions the brand leader in the Security Solutions category.
- 'Powerbrands 2011': Chosen as one of India's most powerful brands in 2011
- 'Superbrand' status in Superbrand India Consumer Survey in two consecutive years 2009-10 and 2010-11: Godrej Security Solutions was the only brand in the security industry that was nominated and awarded in the Security Systems category.
- 'Best Brand in Security Systems' at the Smart Living Awards twice.
For further information, please contact:
Godrej Security Solutions
Have something to share?
Email your press releases at firstname.lastname@example.org. Read instructions.
Get more coverage! Upload images of press conferences, product launches or consumer activations.
Latest Case Studies
Source: Team Pumpkin
This case study highlights the Twitter analysis on followership ratio and fanbase of prominent leaders contesting elections of political parties and also the trending topics and top reactions by Online users.
© 2012 afaqs