afaqs!

Ogilvy, Maxus to handle brand Vistara

By afaqs! news bureau , afaqs!, Mumbai | In Advertising | November 03, 2014
  • 49
Neo@Ogilvy will also work on Vistara's media and digital duties. Maxposure will work on the in-flight magazine. The newly appointed agencies will be responsible for Vistara's 360 degree branding and customer engagement in the days ahead.

Phee Teik Yeoh

Airline brand Vistara, which is a JV between Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines, has announced the appointment of a few key "strategic brand building partners". They include Ogilvy & Mather (creative duties), Maxus and Neo@Ogilvy (media planning, media buying, digital duties) and MaXposure Media Group (in-flight magazine).

IPAN Hill+Knowlton Strategies, a leading public affairs and public relations firm, is the brand's public relations advisor and communication partner. The cabin crew uniforms have been designed by designer duo Abraham & Thakore. 

Ray+Keshavan is the design agency that helped name and create brand Vistara. The agency is part of WPP's global brand agency, Brand Union.

Vistara

All these agencies will be responsible for Vistara's 360 degree branding and customer engagement in the days ahead.

In a press statement, Phee Teik Yeoh, CEO, Vistara, said, "Our brand building partners play an immensely significant role in integrating our core values in their creative approach. I can proudly say that we have found the right partners who believe in our brand and its value proposition and will help us deliver seamless service experience to our customers. It was critical for us to choose the right teams - both in terms of sector expertise as well as creative foresight - for us to work collaboratively and deliver our brand promise. "

For the record, Tata Sons holds majority stake in Vistara (51 per cent) and Singapore Airlines holds the other 49 per cent.

  • 49
Search Tags