Mumbai, September 07, 2011
Riding high on the success of its family car Ritz, Maruti Suzuki is all set to invade the TV sets by bringing an all new reality show Ritz-Jeele ye pal. The reality show goes on air from Sept 10, 2011. Ritz Jeele ye pal has been specially designed in association with LIN TV, a division of Lintas Media Group to connect and engage with its customers.
Talking about the uniqueness of Ritz -JLYP, Mr. Shashank Srivastava, Chief General Manager Marketing, Maruti Suzuki India says, "The Ritz has a special place in Maruti Suzuki portfolio. Pegged for young families, the Ritz has gradually strengthened its position with the Indian buyers and their families. We are confident this programme will help us engage with the young families even better. Ritz Jeele ye pal is a perfect platform where a family can sit together and enjoy the goodness of Ritz while being engaged with the adventure and action."
Ritz Jeele Ye Pal show will see teams of 6 celebrities and their mates embark on a fun filled and exciting journey with their constant companion - Ritz.
* Ritz Jeele ye pal will be telecast on Star Plus over 6 weekends, Saturdays and Sundays at 7:30pm starting on Sept 10, 2011.
* The 6 teams comprise of a television celebrity paired with a team mate selected from a country wide audition. The show which will span across 12 power packed episodes, encompassing emotion, drama and happiness will bring out a fitting articulation of the brand Ritz's promise 'Live the Moment'.
* The contestants will traverse the journey of Ritz Jeele ye pal filled with both tough and easy challenges.
* The celebrity contestants include Kinshuk Mahajan, Annupriya Kapoor, Karan Wahi, Rati Pandey, Gaurav Khanna and Pavitra Puniya.
* The celebrity winner will receive the grand prize of living their dream vacation and the teammate wins a brand new Maruti Suzuki Ritz.
For further information, please contact:
Mobile: +91 9899158576