In the 12th edition of India's Buzziest Brands, the most exciting edition ever, Baba Ramdev's Patanjali has emerged has the No.1 brand. At No.2 is last year's winner Amazon. At No.3 is Jio, a first-timer at the Buzzies. ... Read more
- "There is no single model or answer": Ajit Mohan, CEO, Hotstar
- TV ad revenue to grow by Rs 394 billion by 2021: FICCI -KPMG Report 2017
- Why Raj Nayak feels subscription is the only way forward for online video platforms
- Madhukar Kamath calls it quits at DDB Mudra Group
- Meet MapmyIndia, the 'Desi Google Map'
- Learning from Don Draper's Heinz ads...
- Ankit Khanna is now COO, FreeCharge
- Viacom18 appoints Rahul Chakravarti as Business Head, Colors Bangla and Colors Odia
- Times Network launches second English general news channel - Mirror NOW