Ashwini Deshpande - along with partners Ashish Deshpande and Partho Guha- runs Elephant Design, a 30-year-old design agency that helped create brands like Symphony in the '90s to Paper Boat few years back. Where's the design function headed in India? Over to the artistic trio. ... Read more
- Race for Horlicks: Who will benefit most?
- When Jio used AI to create the Bachchan bot...
- Can online pharmacies take on local 'chemists'?
- "Tanmay Bhat was our first choice": Emili Matsumura, director marketing, Taco Bell APAC
- Archana Anand elevated to chief business officer, Zee5 Global
- Monte Carlo appoints Publicis India to drive its creative mandate
- Publicis Beehive bags creative duties for Club Factory
- Shemaroo Entertainment rebrands after 55 Years with new logo and tagline
- Harvinder Pal Singh moves to OLX Group as head industries
- Network 18 announces new appointments
- Suresh Balakrishna steps down from CEO role in Kinetic Advertising India