Inspired by a real life adoption story, this video comes from the stable of Publicis Singapore....Read more
- "We use Twitter for thought leadership, Facebook for engagement": Manasi Narasimhan, Mastercard
- "Want to make Savlon accessible to everyone": ITC's Sameer Satpathy on braille-enabled bottles
- Will Indians pay for content?
- Search versus social traffic: What's more precious to web publishers?
- "Broadcast and online audiences have very different needs": Suparna Singh, CEO, NDTV Group
- Viasys Digital Network to launch Marathi news channel Time Maharashtra
- YRF parts ways with Ashish Patil following harassment allegations
- ZEE5 appoints Taranjeet Singh as chief revenue officer and business head - new projects
- iProspect India adds KFC India to its kitty
- The Hershey Company appoints Foxymoron as digital agency
- Happy mcgarrybowen's Kartik Iyer and Praveen Das named in harassment plaint
- Dentsu Webchutney bags digital mandate for BIG FM
- Ogilvy's Ajay Gahlaut steps out for a 'new plan'
- A+E Networks | TV18 to launch lifestyle channel FYI TV18 HD
- Myntra CMO and CSO resign
- KWAN's Anirban Das Blah fired following harassment allegations
- Kartik Iyer, Praveen Das, Bodhisatwa Dasgupta and Dinesh Swamy step down from roles: Dentsu
A five minute brief is all it took for Fuel to conceptualize and create the latest OPPO VOOC Charge film.