Parle Product's latest campaign highlights the mother brand over its sub-brands....Read more
- Nat Geo pushes water agenda with four short films
- From PR executive to business head, Sony YAY!: Meet Leena Lele Dutta
- Himani Kapadia appointed as CEO, India at SapientRazorfish and DigitasLBi
- Sun TV Network to launch comedy channel 'Surya Comedy'
- Vistara's Kishore Mardikar heads to TataCLiQ.com
- Goibibo appoints MediaCom as its media agency
- Sony India appoints McCann Worldgroup as its creative agency
- afaqs! Creative Showcase: The last time India, Pakistan and China came together...
- Livpure appoints DigitalF5 as its digital agency
- Salt Brand Solutions wins digital mandate for London Dairy India
- comScore Announces Launch of MMX Multi-Platform, enhances Mobile Metrix in India
- Jealous 21 assigns digital duties to Social Kinnect
- MAN Trucks India appoints Ottoedge as its creative, media and digital agency
- Mindshare and Dove uncover real beauty
- How Kanye West helped Adidas get past Under Armour
- A digital publisher that makes money?
- GEC Watch: Star Plus, Naagin Season 2 sustains leadership
Protinex Grow's new TV commercial is a winning proposition. It addresses health, nutrition and celebrates the girl child in one go.
Protinex Grow's new TV commercial has hit the bull's eye on many fronts. It is charming with a hard-hitting message. But to begin with, here is a brief description of the narrative that the TVC follows.