afaqs!

Gauri Awasthi Srivastava puts in her papers at Reprise Media

By afaqs! news bureau , afaqs!, Mumbai | In Media | January 04, 2013
  • 53
While her next move remains unknown, she is expected to take the entrepreneurial route and start her own fashion brand.

Gauri Awasthi Srivastava, senior director, digital at Reprise Media, a group company of IPG Mediabrands, has put in her papers.

Reprise Media

Gauri Awasthi Srivastava

Srivastava joined Reprise Media in May, 2012 to lead the company's strategy, custom media deals and digital media planning, and was chiefly responsible for the Microsoft digital campaigns at both the local and international levels.

While her next move remains unknown, she is expected to take the entrepreneurial route and start her own fashion brand.

"I have always been excited about e-commerce and have been fascinated with the idea of creating my own brand which would invoke buyers to make a purchase," she says.

Srivastava was working as a consultant across the internet, digital marketing and new media marketing space for clients in hospitality education, product and services banking, fashion IT/ non-IT and e-commerce.

A post graduate in marketing and international business with more than 10 years of experience across the digital domain, Srivastava began her career as assistant manager, marketing initiatives with Brilliant Tutorial Group. After spending more than three years with the company, she joined Timesjobs.com (Times Business Solutions Limited) as strategic senior key account manager. She then moved on to Vangelz Technologies as head of operations. For the record, Vangelz Technologies is a 100 per cent export-oriented unit under STPI (Software Technology Parks of India) and develops software applications.

She then joined Ignitee Digital Solutions India, a 360 degree internet marketing agency, wherein she was involved with the overall management of the business coming from the South region.

Srivastava joined Seventymm as associate vice president, marketing and product in February, 2010. There, she spearheaded the socio-search and digital activities. She also maintained the social communities for the company on Facebook, Orkut, LinkedIn and Twitter.

It is pertinent to note here that Reprise Media India was jointly launched by Interpublic Group's Mediabrands along with Interactive Avenues, wherein Mediabrands holds 51 per cent stake while Interactive Avenues holds the remaining 49 per cent.

Reprise Media India specialises in search engine and social media marketing and also offers digital services, including media strategy, creative development, campaign implementation and post activity analysis.

  • 53
Search Tags