Kataria is currently chief executive officer, India and SAARC, Godrej Consumer Products.
In a recent announcement, Sunil Kataria, chief executive officer, India and SAARC, Godrej Consumer Products, has been re-elected as chairman of the Indian Society of Advertisers (ISA). Kataria has been leading the committee as chairman from 2016.
On his election for third consecutive term as the chairman of the ISA, Kataria, says in a press release, “In our journey towards creating further value proposition for the ISA in the industry, the focus will be to make this unique body future-ready. We will work to support the advertisers in navigating the fast evolving digital environment. We will continue to strengthen our relationship with fraternity organizations in the industry and the members of the ISA. I look forward to having continuous support of all members towards adding value from all relevant perspectives.
Other members of the Executive Council are:
• Atul Agrawal, senior vice president - corporate brand and marketing, Tata Services
• Anuradha Aggarwal, chief marketing officer, Marico
• Abraham Mathew Alapatt, president and group head - marketing, service quality, value added services and innovation, Thomas Cook (India)
• Narendra Ambwani, director, Agro Tech Foods
• Siddhartha Banerjee, executive vice president - marketing, Vodafone India
• J. C. Chopra, advisor, Anant Healthcare Technology Solutions
•Ravi A. Desai, head, brand and mass marketing, Amazon Seller Services
• Paulomi Dhawan, strategic adviser, Raymond
• Abhishek Desai, director marketing operations, Procter & Gamble Hygiene and Health Care
• Chandru Kalro, managing director, TTK Prestige
• Sandeep Kaul, divisional chief executive - India tobacco division, ITC
• Sandeep Kohli, executive director - personal care, Hindustan Unilever
• Beena Koshy, executive vice president and head - exports, Bajaj Electrical
• Bharat V. Patel, independent director, Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC
• Anil Viswanathan, director marketing chocolate, India, Mondelez India Foods
• Ramakrishnan Ramamurthi, chief executive officer, Polycab Wires
• Deepika Sabharwal Tewari, associate vice president, jewellery - Titan Company
• Amit Tiwari, vice president - marketing, Havells India
• Brahm Vasudeva, chairman, Hawkins Cookers