"Events like the ICC World Cup help us in bringing the non-cinema lovers to our multiplexes": Inox's Alok Tandon
Cinema chain Inox is screening ICC Cricket World Cup matches in its theatres; here is what CEO Alok Tandon had to say about the move....Read more
- Former Enfield hand Rudratej Singh joins BMW India as president and CEO
- ABP Group's D. N. Mukerjea calls it quits
- dentsu X bags APIS India's media mandate
- Geometry Encompass appoints Rahul Karwa as COO - West
- VMLY&R India appoints Ajay Ravindran as director - strategy and planning
- This David Attenborough-esque video is not a NatGeo clip but a Skoda ad
- In an endearing spot, Ola mocks brands' World Cup anthems, offers
- Clean & Clear brings in swag, changes its packaging to appeal to teenagers
- The maiden edition of Media Brand Awards is here
- After laundry equality, Ariel revisits stain removal...
- "We will make sure that Nokia is among the top three smartphone brands in next 4-5 years," says Ajey Mehta of HMD Global
- On World Music Day, will brands be singing a whole new tune?
- Did P&G proofread an ad after it got trolled?
COLORS Cineplex launches Uttar Pradesh's first solar power theatre 'Electro' at Meerut's Nauchandi Mela
The one of its kind innovative movie theatre beats power cuts by providing uninterrupted Entertainment.