In an election-themed spot, luggage brand Samsonite takes up a relevant cause and implores youngsters to vote, even if it means taking a day off from work and travelling....Read more
- HT's Rajiv Bansal decides to move on
- "50-52% of our audience is from enterprises" - Vineet Singh, Head of Marketing, WeWork India
- "Market forces at play; benefits of new tariff order will be visible soon": TRAI Chairman RS Sharma
- Durex, Fevicol, Hotstar among brands teasing Game of Thrones fans
- Vineet Singh Hukmani steps down from 94.3 Radio One India
- Why are Publicis executives cross-dressing?
- ALTBalaji: Where it stands two years post-launch
- Dentsu Aegis Network appoints Ajay Row for DAN Consult
- Alcohol brand Absolut India's stylised take on racism...
- Speedtest parent Ookla bullish on Indian market with rising user base
- Synergy will bring in Rs 6,200 crore, Vodafone Idea says in capex plan