An interview with Tarun Rai, chairman and group CEO, South Asia, Wunderman Thompson....Read more
- Mumbai Police is killing it on Twitter...
- Goafest 2019: Master Jury announced for the Creative ABBY's
- Social Kinnect wins the digital mandate for Raymond Custom Tailoring and Raymond Rewards
- As Big Bazaar makes over 140 stores wheelchair-friendly...
- Saatchi & Saatchi Focus becomes Publicis Health & Publicis Business
- Facebook's Manish Khanduri joins Congress party
- BJP's 'Main Bhi Chowkidar' campaign revives old Center Fresh ad
- Smriti Mehra elevated to Executive Vice President, Focus at Network18
- Hotstar launches new service - Hotstar VIP
- "Selecting channel packs is a new behaviour that urban English consumers are currently not used to": Prathyusha Agarwal
- Lok Sabha polls: Over 30,000 political ads on Facebook since February
- IPL promises to be bigger, better: Here's a look at what's in store for 2019
- Walmart tops up PhonePe wallet with Rs 743 cr to counter Amazon and Google
Brands and Sports Marketing
Do you have the singing talent to get Janta Ka Pyaar and rise the Dewaar? COLORS presents the third edition of Rising Star
Voting will be through the VOOT App and the audience will be a crucial part of the expert panel along with Shankar Mahadevan, Diljit Dosanjh, and Neeti Mohan.