The chairman of the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India spoke to us about BARC India, FDI on cable and many other aspects of the New Tariff Order....Read more
- Durex, Fevicol, Hotstar among brands teasing Game of Thrones fans
- Vineet Singh Hukmani steps down from 94.3 Radio One India
- Dentsu Aegis Network appoints Ajay Row for DAN Consult
- Alcohol brand Absolut India's stylised take on racism...
- Brands ride high on the election wave...
- Amazon Prime Video tags Zomato, Tinder, Fevicol to announce Gully Boy
- ALTBalaji: Where it stands two years post-launch
- Hotstar uses spoilers theme to ride Game of Thrones season 8 buzz
- AI, predicting consumer behaviour and personalising customer experiences...
- BARC India Strengthens Its Partnerships & Product Portfolio
- A closer look at Zee Cinema's re-branding exercise
- Reliance Retail in talks to buy loss-making toy store chain Hamleys
- Netflix working on cheaper mobile-based service to gain subscribers
- ShareChat has taken down over 400,000 pieces of unique content since Feb
- FMCG likely to grow at a slower pace of 12% in 2019, says Nielsen