Ahead of the 2019 General Elections, supporters of the two leading parties take to hip hop to woo young voters. We just can't stop imagining PM Modi and Rahul Gandhi going at it rapper style....Read more
- What makes Santoor's 30-year-old "mummy!" formula work?
- Reliance Entertainment acquires motion picture, webseries rights for Vineet Bajpai's Harappa trilogy
- T-Series ventures into digital space; to produce web-series & web-films
- Famous Innovations wins Monster.com's creative mandate
- "Instead of asking 'Kitna Deti Hai?'..." says Tata Nexon
- Elections and Cricket to boost OOH in 2019: Posterscope India report
- Uber tweaks route colours in app...
- "ROI is when Jeep fans feel proud, click photos, share on social": Fiat Chrysler's Rahul Pansare
- Debabrata Mukherjee moves on from HT Media, to take up new CMO role soon
- BBH Global clears Russell Barrett of harassment allegations
- Shemaroo launches VOD platform; targets "affluent small towners"
- With rapid growth, India's advertising sector eyes Rs 1-trillion mark
- Singtel reports double-digit drop in profit mainly on account of Airtel