OTT Streaming

OTT Streaming

OTTplay Premium and RunnTV join forces to revolutionise their streaming experience

The ailliance aims to offer personalised content experiences to customers.
Media

FuboTV files $1 billion lawsuit against Walt Disney, Fox Corp., Warner Bros. Discovery: Report

Allegations suggest that their high licensing rates, anti-competitive nature, and increased costs for streaming impact their operations.
Media

Sony Pictures bags exclusive media rights for Indian Street Premier League's debut season

SPNI will broadcast the league’s matches on both linear television and the OTT platform.
OTT Streaming

Tata Play Binge partners with PTC Play to bring Punjabi entertainment to viewers

It will offer access to live TV channels, Punjabi movies, web series, awards and reality shows, songs, Virsa, short films, and kids' content.
OTT Streaming

Prime Video and Sony Pictures Television launch 'Sony Pictures– Stream' channel in India

Prime members can purchase an annual add-on subscription to Sony Pictures– Stream at a price of Rs 399 per year.
OTT Streaming

Ullu Digital plans to raise the largest SME IPO: Report

Currently, Vibhu and Megha Agarwal own 95% of its equity, while Zenith Multi Trading DMCC holds the remaining 5%.
OTT Streaming

ZEE5 celebrates 6 years with millions of viewers globally

ZEE5 offers content and storytelling in India and the international markets including the US, Europe, Middle East, and APAC.
OTT Streaming

Disney+ Hotstar surpasses 38 million paid subscriptions in Q1, showing 2% growth over previous quarter

The average monthly revenue per paid subscriber is at $1.28, up by 83% from $0.70.
OTT Streaming

ESPN, Fox and Warner Bros. Discovery team up to launch sports streaming venture in US

Set to debut in the autumn of 2024, the offering will be directly accessible to consumers through a newly developed app.
OTT Streaming

Shemaroo expands global OTT presence with four international telecom partnerships

With this expansion, Shemaroo will reach around 29 telecom providers across Southeast Asia, SAARC, and the MENA region.
OTT Streaming

OTTplay Premium and RunnTV join forces to revolutionise their streaming experience

The ailliance aims to offer personalised content experiences to customers.
Media

FuboTV files $1 billion lawsuit against Walt Disney, Fox Corp., Warner Bros. Discovery: Report

Allegations suggest that their high licensing rates, anti-competitive nature, and increased costs for streaming impact their operations.
Media

Sony Pictures bags exclusive media rights for Indian Street Premier League's debut season

SPNI will broadcast the league’s matches on both linear television and the OTT platform.
OTT Streaming

Tata Play Binge partners with PTC Play to bring Punjabi entertainment to viewers

It will offer access to live TV channels, Punjabi movies, web series, awards and reality shows, songs, Virsa, short films, and kids' content.
OTT Streaming

Prime Video and Sony Pictures Television launch 'Sony Pictures– Stream' channel in India

Prime members can purchase an annual add-on subscription to Sony Pictures– Stream at a price of Rs 399 per year.
OTT Streaming

Ullu Digital plans to raise the largest SME IPO: Report

Currently, Vibhu and Megha Agarwal own 95% of its equity, while Zenith Multi Trading DMCC holds the remaining 5%.
OTT Streaming

ZEE5 celebrates 6 years with millions of viewers globally

ZEE5 offers content and storytelling in India and the international markets including the US, Europe, Middle East, and APAC.
OTT Streaming

Disney+ Hotstar surpasses 38 million paid subscriptions in Q1, showing 2% growth over previous quarter

The average monthly revenue per paid subscriber is at $1.28, up by 83% from $0.70.
OTT Streaming

ESPN, Fox and Warner Bros. Discovery team up to launch sports streaming venture in US

Set to debut in the autumn of 2024, the offering will be directly accessible to consumers through a newly developed app.
OTT Streaming

Shemaroo expands global OTT presence with four international telecom partnerships

With this expansion, Shemaroo will reach around 29 telecom providers across Southeast Asia, SAARC, and the MENA region.