Coca-Cola's Debabrata Mukherjee elected as deputy chairman.
Venkat continues to be on the board of the IBF, the International News Media Association (INMA), and the Broadcast Audience Research Council (BARC).
Debabrata Mukherjee, vice president, marketing and commercial, India and South West Asia, Coca Cola India, has been elected as deputy chairman of ABC for the year 2016-2017.
Members on ABC's Council of Management for the year 2016-2017 are:
1. I. Venkat, Ushodaya Enterprises
2. Shailesh Gupta, Jagran Prakashan
3. Hormusji N. Cama, The Bombay Samachar
4. Devendra V Darda, Lokmat Media
5. Benoy Roychowdhury, HT Media
6. Chandan Majumdar, ABP Pvt
7. Raj Kumar Jain, Bennett, Coleman & Co
8. Pratap G. Pawar, Sakal Papers
1. Debabrata Mukherjee, Coca Cola India
2. Hemant Malik, ITC - (Hon. Secretary, ABC)
3. Sandip Tarkas, Future Retail
4. Mayank Pareek, Tata Motors
Advertising Agencies Representatives
1. Madhukar Kamath, DDB Mudra - (Hon. Treasurer, ABC)
2. Shashidhar Sinha, IPG Mediabrands, India (outgoing chairman, ABC)
3. Srinivasan K Swamy, RK Swamy BBDO
4. CVL Srinivas, Group M Media India
Hormuzd Masani - Secretary General