Bengaluru, March 08, 2019
In a bid to improve transparency in job search, Indeed has introduced Company Pages Premium, a tool that provides recruiters with extended control over their employer brand. Indeed Company Pages help employers communicate their brand values to jobseekers more effectively by offering all relevant details in one place, such as company description, employee reviews, photos and videos, job openings and other useful information. With the redesign, it is now even easier for job seekers to access Indeed's 100 million ratings and reviews to get detailed and specific insights on each company's culture and performance.
In this age of radical transparency, it is increasingly important for companies to be open as they bid to attract the best talent in a competitive landscape. In 2018, job seekers viewed an Indeed Company Page to research an organisation more than 1.5 billion times. This is a clear indicator that reputation and transparency go hand in hand and employers should embrace this new culture of transparency. Companies must seize every opportunity they have to share their stories and build their employer brand.
Company Pages can play a key role in enhancing a company's employer brand. On Indeed, employers can claim their employer profiles and use them to engage current and potential employees by hosting and sharing useful information. Indeed Company Pages combine employer storytelling with employee reviews and ratings on key workplace satisfaction criteria such as work-life balance, remuneration and benefits, job security, scope for career advancement, organizational culture and management, and so on, to provide insight to job seekers. Company Pages Premium provides enhanced design interface, improved branding and analytics for employers (https://www.indeed.co.in/hire/company-pages).
"The new premium offering enables employers' to fast track their employer brand and offerings in the age of transparency and openness. With extensive analytics that provides insight into their potential workforce, companies can enhance their recruitment process by utilizing this service. Company Pages Premium enables employers to better understand job seekers, therefore making it easier than ever to match the right job seeker with relevant companies," says Mr. Sashi Kumar, Managing Director, Indeed India.
The Company Pages Premium update allows employers to:
- Feature customized branded content
- Show job postings to candidates based on their Indeed job searches
- Use enhanced page viewer analytics to gain insights on how the company is performing on key metrics - how does the company compare with competitors on salary? Where the company stands on work-life balance? and so on
- Filter and sort ratings and reviews by location and department
- View competitive page insights and choose tools to showcase brand strengths
- Showcase two sections - "Snapshot", which provides jobseekers with an at-a-glance view of what people are saying about the company, and "Why Join Us", which is a landing page that employers can completely control and customize with videos, text, photos, social feeds and company updates
- Be automatically eligible for Indeed's employer recognition awards program, "Top-Rated Workplaces", which helps jobseekers identify top places to work by recognizing the best employers across a variety of categories that matter to jobseekers
For more information, please contact:
Email - email@example.com