Results for '2024 General Elections'

Advertising

Kamdhenu Paints urges citizens to cast their vote in the latest ad campaign for the upcoming elections

It contrasts home improvement planning with casual voting rights exercise, advocating for a shift towards viewing voting as a duty.
Advertising

ABP News launches the 'Jeetna Aapka Zaroori Hai' campaign to empower voters ahead of the elections

The goal is to empower the nation's growing electorate to make their vote, choice, and voice count ahead of the 2024 general elections.
Advertising

Zing unveils the #NoBahanaDutyNibhana campaign to encourage the youth to vote this election season

It also plans to utilise social media platforms, polls, influencers, and content to increase awareness.
Companies

Brands Unite: A Vibrant Appeal to Vote Before the Election's First Phase

The landscape symbolises the power of democracy as brands unite for the greater good, promoting collaboration over profit.
Companies

Hindustan Times unveils Elections Special, empowering India to explore General Elections since 1952

Readers can immerse in this exploration of India’s political heritage – where history comes alive on the Hindustan Times mobile app.
Companies

News9 Mediaverse lines up a fare of documentaries, stories and news to parse Lok Sabha Election 2024

It premieres five documentaries covering India's political landscape, while News9 Live provides pre-poll and poll-day coverage.
Companies

TOI and the Election Commission of India collaborate to get the nation to vote through their 'Times Power of Print' initiative

The winning team will receive a campaign published in The Times of India and a paid trip to the Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity 2025.
Advertising

Indian National Congress parodies Modi with Tide-like packaging and bemoans BJP in three new ads

They come less than a week after the ruling party spoofed the members of the I.N.D.I.A. alliance
Advertising

Ayushmann Khurrana urges youth to participate in the 2024 General Elections through the #ChunavKaParv film

It aims to uphold the right to elect leaders, combat apathy, and encourage younger generations to participate in the democratic process.
Advertising

BJP spoofs I.N.D.I.A. alliance members in a new ad before polls

First major spot after McCann Worldgroup and Scarecrow M&C Saatchi were picked to service the ruling party’s creative account.