The initiative is part of Publicis India's #AllEqual campaign, designed to draw attention to the existing gender pay gap in the industry - and to take a stand against it....Read more
- HT's Rajiv Bansal decides to move on
- Brands ride high on the election wave...
- E-comm sites for fresh meat advertise on social, print to woo urbanites
- Grofers takes on the supermarket; hard-sells price factor
- Siddharth Nambiar elevated to director, Amazon Prime Now India
- Burger King invites customers to burn competitors' ads...
- A closer look at Zee Cinema's re-branding exercise
- Alcohol brand Absolut India's stylised take on racism...
- Publicis Groupe to acquire Epsilon
- 'Congress Hai Na' rap song woos first-time voters
- Hotstar uses spoilers theme to ride Game of Thrones season 8 buzz
- BARC India Strengthens Its Partnerships & Product Portfolio
- Dentsu Aegis Network appoints Ajay Row for DAN Consult
- Vineet Singh Hukmani steps down from 94.3 Radio One India
- Amazon Prime Video tags Zomato, Tinder, Fevicol to announce Gully Boy